It’s simple …
HIS GRACE IS ENOUGH!
Why oh why do we doubt it?
This is a very familiar verse … when Scripture gets that way sometimes for us … it’s like it loses it’s magnificence! Am I right? OR .. maybe it’s just me 🙂
Let’s read this verse again … ask the Lord to let you see it today with fresh eyes and an inquisitive heart. Ok?
And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
New American Standard Bible: 1995 update. (1995). (2 Co 12:9). LaHabra, CA: The Lockman Foundation.
Is It Enough?
Is His grace truly enough for you? How do you know? How will it show in your life?
Here are a couple things that I believe show that His grace is sufficient for you …
- You have an accurate view of yourself (sinner saved by grace)
- You depend on HIM for everything
- You humbly submit to Him
- You run to Him before you run to your best friend when you are having a bad day
- You don’t move to ‘woe is me’ self-pity mode when you don’t do something right
- You don’t doubt His love for you when you mess up
Those are just a few of my thoughts on what it means to live in a way that shows you know and believe that His grace is enough in your life and for your life.
Will you choose with me today, sweet sisters, to rest in His all sufficient grace?